Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1ST ICF Coalition Forces

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

operation eagle strike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KJ
OF10
KJ

operation eagle strike Empty
PostSubject: operation eagle strike   operation eagle strike I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:56 pm

ok so i wrote this op let me know what you guys think and let me know if you think anything should be changed or added

Backstory

The War in Afghanistan, which began on October 7, 2001 as the U.S. military operation Operation Enduring Freedom, was launched by the United States with the United Kingdom in response to the September 11, 2001 attacks. The stated purpose of the invasion was to capture Osama bin Laden, destroy al-Qaeda, and remove the Taliban regime which had provided support and safe harbor to al-Qaeda. The United States' Bush Doctrine stated that, as policy, it would not distinguish between al-Qaeda and nations that harbor them.
Two military operations in Afghanistan seek to establish control over the country. Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) is a United States combat operation involving some coalition partners and currently operating primarily in the eastern and southern parts of the country along the Pakistan border. Approximately 28,300 U.S. troops are in OEF. The second operation is the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), initially established by the UN Security Council at the end of December 2001 to secure Kabul and its surroundings. NATO assumed control of ISAF in 2003. By January 12, 2009, ISAF had around 55,100 troops from 41 countries, with NATO members providing the core of the force. The United States has approximately 23,300 troops in ISAF.
The U.S. and the UK led the aerial bombing campaign, with ground forces supplied primarily by the Afghan Northern Alliance. In 2002, American, British and Canadian infantry were committed, along with special forces from several allied nations. Later, NATO troops were added.
The initial attack removed the Taliban from power, but Taliban forces have since regained some strength. The war has been less successful in achieving the goal of restricting al-Qaeda's movement. Since 2006, Afghanistan has seen threats to its stability from increased Taliban-led insurgent activity, record-high levels of illegal drug production, and a fragile government with limited control outside of Kabul. As of end 2008, the war has been unsuccessful in its primary purpose of capturing Osama bin Laden, while tensions have grown with regional ally Pakistan over hot pursuit of the Taliban into Pakistani territory giving sanctuary to the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Mission

There are 2 main men that are to be apprehended . These two men are a high profile and we have been watching them for 5 months. We have enough evidence against these men to prosecute them. You are to capture these two men and bring them back safe. I repeat bring back alive.

Mission 1

this man

Pic

This man is ahead of a drug front for the Taliban . The drug front is there main source of operation of making money to support the Taliban.

1. Find the drug location and take it out
2. Find ________ and bring him in alive
This man has been know to have 3 body guards with him and they are heavily guarded once he is acted expect heavy resistance.

Mission 2

This man is part of AL Qeada he is a high ranking officer and needs to be brought in for questioning

Pic

Intel says he like to hang out in heavy crowds so its not easy to spot him. He is also heavily armed.

Mission 1 info

American forces

You are starting in Kerman you will head east to Barn there you will meet an enformat who has some info on where your target is at. Becarefull of your informet we cant say he wont try anything risky. After you are dome there you are to head east to Zahedan . You will be getting heavy resistance from this point forward. Intel says that Taliban is heavy threw this location. East to Quetta here you will meet up with a second platoon. Your contact is capt miller. From there you will head north to Kandahar here is where you should find your target. Use the intell you got from your informat in Barn to locate your target.

Taliban
Attack americans

Mission 2 info

American forces

Update intel has said that another high profile AL Queida has been seen around Sukkur you will head due south to Sukkur here you will find your target. This man will not be taken easily and will do what he must to stay alive.

Al quieda

Shoot anything that moves

Uniforum specs

Us forces

Acu’s, marpat, woodland and multi cam

Insergents
Shamauges and civilan clothing
Back to top Go down
https://1sticfcoalition.forumotion.net
SLINKEY
OF9
SLINKEY

PostSubject: nice   operation eagle strike I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:34 am

nice, only thing that it needs is the final mission, the reason why they captured these two men, hmmm..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: operation eagle strike   operation eagle strike I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:58 am

looks good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: operation eagle strike   operation eagle strike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

operation eagle strike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 1ST Idaho Coalition Forces :: Unit Chat-
Jump to: