Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1ST ICF Coalition Forces

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No more 1st icf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KJ
OF10
KJ

No more 1st icf Empty
PostSubject: No more 1st icf   No more 1st icf I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 am

ladies and gents due to things that have been going on here i have decided to strip the first icf. me and a few others have been the only ones doing anything on the forum and there has only been a selected few that have been going to ops. we do not come out in the numbers like we used to anymore to op's and it sadens me to see this. when i took over i just wanted a fun group who wanted the same and i saw that for awhile. i know things get busy but we know about ops like 2 months in advance if not longer than that. but to get to the point there are a few people who dont try to help out dont communicate there are a few who dont have internet thats different but the people who do and just sit back and watch and when the time comes and come and then want credit sickens me. guys we where the biggest group 50 + people what happened. but as of wright know until futher notice the icf is no more. i have not been able to do my part and need to get things striaght to i will be going to events but i want to get my old rutian back. i will be leaving he forum up for communication purposes.

KJ
Back to top Go down
https://1sticfcoalition.forumotion.net
mr.green

mr.green

No more 1st icf Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more 1st icf   No more 1st icf I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:12 am

i got to say this kinda blows but you make a good point about not many people show up to events. Nobody really talks about games that are coming up and figuring everything out. Well the good thing is that we all can still play together.
Back to top Go down
Merc7

Merc7

No more 1st icf Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more 1st icf   No more 1st icf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:44 am

I am truly sorry to hear that. About 5 years ago when John & I first started an Idaho airsoft team, we only had a few members and weren't very well organized. When John had to take a leave of absence while he headed for the coast, I was left in charge of the team. After suffering through betrayal by another team member, and a bunch of other crap, my command and I decided to temporarily disband the team for awhile. So I know how tough it is to watch your team fail. But don't let it get you down. You're a fine leader KJ! I'm sorry I was unable to help you over the Summer. I have been focused on my schooling and that has taken up all of my time, but I made the Dean's Honors List!

So please don't give up. Take a break and we will start again. Or as our illustrious captain Morgan would say "The south will rise again!" or in our case the Northwest. Remember to stand up straight, keep your head up, chest out, eyes to the olive branch and arrows at the ready. Until next time, may God bless you and refresh your spirit. ~Stephen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No more 1st icf Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more 1st icf   No more 1st icf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more 1st icf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 1ST Idaho Coalition Forces :: Unit News and Updates-
Jump to: