Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1ST ICF Coalition Forces

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1 ST I.C.F. wavier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KJ
OF10
KJ

1 ST I.C.F. wavier Empty
PostSubject: 1 ST I.C.F. wavier   1 ST I.C.F. wavier I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Waiver and release of Liability:

In consideration of the 1st ICF,including the Commanders, Scott Gardner and Rick Palmiter or any property owner who has or will allow us to host practices and games, I agree to the following:

1) I fully understand and acknowledge that the risk of injury from the activity and replica weaponry involved in the sport of airsoft is significant.

2) I fully understand and acknowledge that my participation in such activities and/ or use of such equipment may result in my death or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease, strains, fractures, partial and/ or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death, or other ailments that could cause serious disability; And while protective equipment and personal discipline will minimize this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist.

3) I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY Scott Gardner, Rick Palmiter, the Gardner Family (Owners of Camp Gardner),The Lawson Family (Owners of Fort Lawson), The Palmiter Family (Owners of Camp Merrill), the separate teams of the 1st ICF, their officers, officials, agents and/ or employee's ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, or loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of airsoft equipment, or my participation in airsoft activities; WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE, except that which is the result of gross negligence and/ or wanton misconduct, of which will be punishable by state or federal law. I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts or other conduct by the owners, agents and officers of the 1st Idaho Coalition Forces.

PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Back to top Go down
https://1sticfcoalition.forumotion.net

1 ST I.C.F. wavier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules, Regulations and Waivers-
Jump to: