Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1ST ICF Coalition Forces

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1ST I.C.F. Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KJ
OF10
KJ

1ST I.C.F. Rules Empty
PostSubject: 1ST I.C.F. Rules   1ST I.C.F. Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Rules:
1.AEG's are required to chrono no faster than 400fps with .20 gram bb's.

2.AEG's that chrono under 350fps can be used in Mout environments.

3.Semi auto/Bolt action sniper rifles required to chrono under 550fps with .20 gram bb's.

4.Ansi rated safety glasses or goggles required. No mesh goggles are allowed in 1st ICF games.

5.Face maskes required for all players under the age of 18.

6.Players that take their eye protection off while on the field of play will be ejected from the game. Multiple infractions will result in banishment.

7.Never point your airsoft replica weapon at anything you do not plan to shoot. In other words practice Safe Muzzle Control At All Times. Between games be sure that your weapon is on safe, remove your magazine, and keep your airsoft replica pointed up or down.

8.Airsoft is a game on honor, there are no visible marks left behind on the uniform. It is up to each and every player to determine whether they have been hit or not. Call your Hits!!!

9.Airsoft uses 1:1 replica firearms in its sport. DO NOT BRANDISH YOUR REPLICA IN PUBLIC. This not only includes comeing and going from/to airsoft events but it also includes being at home. If a law enforcement officer enters the field of play set your weapon down at your feet and step away with your hand in the air. We do not want any questions raised to what we are doing.

10.In engagements of 20 feet and under, when one player has the complete drop on the other player, the player who has the other player covered is obliged to call out "Safety Kill" in a loud commanding voice. Once "Safety Kill" has been invoked, the player that was unaware of the other players presence is REQUIRED to surrender, put his weapon above his head, pull out his dead rag and walk back to the dead zone or response area. Under no circumstances are there to be arguements about the safety kill. If a player feels that another player is abusing this rule, please voice your concerns to the CO or XO, NOT the player invoking the rule.
***Note*** The 1st ICF Widomakers and Headhunters reserve the right to make addendums to these rules
Back to top Go down
https://1sticfcoalition.forumotion.net

1ST I.C.F. Rules
Page 1 of 1