Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1ST ICF Coalition Forces

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Comia Waiver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headhunter6

Camp Comia Waiver Empty
PostSubject: Camp Comia Waiver   Camp Comia Waiver I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:07 am

Release of Liability Waiver and Mutual Consent of Assumption of Risk

THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT

1. I, _________________________________, the undersigned, do hereby recognize and understand that the sport of airsoft and the engagement therein involves risk, hazards and dangers which may result in harm or injury or even death to myself and or others whether by accident, incident, negligence, willful misconduct or mishap. Such elements include but are not limited to injury and or death as the result of equipment failure & malfunction, field conditions & hazards, participant actions & inactions, responses & their personal discipline, as well as my own.
2. I understand regardless of safety standards, safety briefings, precautions, measures & training that accidents, incidents, mishaps and misfortunes may happen due to a variety of circumstances coming to overbear same at one time.
3. Despite these inherent risk elements which include but are not limited to: random, natural, human, circumstantial, and relative, and despite whether they be committed by intent or justified or an act committed or omitted, I freely engage in the airsoft activity and assume the risks associated in same, permitting blame to lay not upon another or others, mutual or individual.
4. I hereby agree to hold harmless and release liability that I have or may and will have in the future against the: sponsors, agents, owners, actors, assignees, field operators, field owners, land owners, property owners, AirHead Airsoft, Camp Comia, Spokane Airsoft, their owners, officers & assignees; vendors, equipment manufacturers & distributors, equipment rental, as well as airsoft participants, spectators, guests, on-lookers, by-standers and respective employees, directors, officers, assignees, successors, executors, heirs and representatives even though arising from same.
5. I hereby agree to hold harmless each and all of the mentioned parties in paragraph 4 and to indemnify same from harm and liability against all claims, actions, suits, costs, expenses (including attorney fees and court costs), damages (both property and bodily), arising out of, connected with, or resulting from my actions, inactions, conduct, misconduct, omissions, and or inclusions while engaged in airsoft activity.
6. This waiver of liability and mutual consent of assumption of risk shall be binding upon my estate, heirs, family proper, next of kin, representative, executors, assigns, vow and or will in kind, stated or implied.
7. I hereby acknowledge and grant that preparedness safety information, field safety rules, safety briefing, field operating rules, rules of play, Admins and Event Directors & their designates provided by, Camp Comia, AirHead Airsoft and or Spokane Airsoft League does not raise the liability of same, but is to serve the opposite for one and all.
8. I understand that I waive this liability and consent to risk as the means to secure permission and right to engage in airsoft activity. Such permission and right shall be granted for an annual period from date of signature and may be mutually withdrawn otherwise or for cause by grantor at sooner date, and must be revalidated for each and every airsoft event.
9. I understand that I must agree with all elements, portions, and content of this Waiver and Assumption in its entirety without exception, condition or controvert as principle condition to engage in airsoft activity, and shall remain in force for one year from date of signature unless withdrawn or excluded by terms or conduct of same or terminated by governing officials.
10. I further agree to be governed by established safety rules, safety briefing, field operating rules, rules of skirmish, Admin & Commanders, Event Directors, Officials and their designees as a specific condition of being granted permission & right to engage in airsoft activity.
11. I further understand that my permission and right to engage in airsoft activity, as secured by waiver of liability, may be suspended or revoked for cause if I conduct myself adverse and/or improperly and/or contrary to established airsoft, Field, safety and or conduct rules or at the direction of an Official. Such dismissal will be addressed summarily.
12. I am fully aware should I be dismissed for cause and my waiver of liability become revoked, that I am no longer eligible for protection under the waiver while all others do remain so.
13. I understand that the terms, conditions and language of this Waiver and Assumption may not be changed unless presented to me in writing and mutually agreed upon.
14. I understand that regardless of the pace, scale, tempo, intensity or degree of the airsoft activity that I will and must engage in the airsoft activity consistent with my physical and mental capabilities, state, condition and health. I acknowledge that a medical exam may be advised/necessary before I engage in airsoft activity to determine my health status and that a medical alert or warning/advisory notice may be required to be worn on my person.
15. Despite the best efforts of all concerned a safety incident may occur for which I will not compound, aggravate, add to, complicate, engage in or otherwise worsen. I will however, bring all safety concerns to the attention of Officials.

16. I understand all personal gear, equipment, kit, guns, protective eyewear and specialty devices are subject to inspection and approval each and every time they are brought and used to the airsoft activity as well as spot inspection upon demand by Officials throughout the airsoft activity period.
17. I understand any device which launches a projectile must be properly tested, chronographed and approved by Official’s prior to use for the airsoft activity and is subject to retest upon demand at any time. I further understand that I may not adjust the device once set and approved nor may I carry any tools to make such an adjustment.
18. I understand that any and all protective eye wear that I use must meet current ANSI Z87.1 2003 standards and the lens must be inspected and approved by Officials prior to use of airsoft activity and is subject to inspection upon demand during airsoft activity by same. I further understand that I must be 18 years of age or older to wear unsealed protective eyewear and that I waive any liability and hold harmless should I elect to wear same.
19. I will render my weapon(s) safe in the assembly and staging area by having the barrel blocked with approved blocking device (paintball type), safety on and magazine removed, and will provide same for inspection to Officials upon demand.
20. I will inform Officials if I possess mines, grenades and like devices and will not employ same unless specifically approved and authorized by Officials.
21. I will declare and surrender under amnesty, any and all prohibited items, devices and material to Officials for proper disposition, providing such surrender is not preemptive to interdiction of culpable act.
22. I will chronograph each and every weapon to be used at the event prior to it’s use on the field and record the fps for accountability. I will provide this data to any official upon request and surrender my weapon for spot chronograph upon demand. I further agree that I will not operate a weapon which exceeds fps limits.

I have read this Release of Liability of Waiver and Mutual Consent of Assumption of Risk document, fully understand its terms, consequences, impact and knowing that I have given up substantial rights, do hereby freely and voluntarily sign without inducement, coercion, ruse and or hoax.

_____________________________________________ Printed Name

_____________________________________________ Signature

__________________ date

This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree not only to his/her release of waiver and consent of risk by mine/ours as well, and grant permission for my/our son/daughter to engage in the airsoft activity. I do hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless those entities before mentioned in this document from any and all claims resulting from the minor’s attendance, participation and/or engagement in airsoft activity.

_____________________________________________ Printed Name of Parent or Guardian

_____________________________________________ Signature

__________________ Date

_______________________________ Phone

_______________________________________ Emergency

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEALED PROTECTIVE EYE WEAR WAIVER

I do hereby understand that comprehensive approved sealed protective eye wear providing Z87.1 or ASTM is either available or possible to use. I do hereby acknowledge that I wish to don and wear protective eye wear which does not seal and/or affords less protection.

In doing so, I agree to hold harmless, release liability, and to indemnify from harm, that I and my heirs & successors, executors & representatives, may have present and future upon Spokane Airsoft, Camp Comia, AirHead Airsoft, owner, it’s agents, assignees, actors, operators, owners, partners, sponsors, concessionaires, observers, spectators, independents, participants, distributors, vendors and officers regardless of circumstance arising from or by use of this type of eye wear.

I state that I am 18 years of age or older, am competent to enter this waiver without compulsion, coercion, ruse or inducement. I further state that the protective eye wear submitted to Officials for inspection and approval is and will be the same worn as required by myself at the airsoft event.

Date: _____________________

OP: ________________________________

Name: _____________________________________

Address: ___________________________________

Telephone: _________________________________

Signature: __________________________________
Back to top Go down

Camp Comia Waiver
Page 1 of 1